MY Weltanschauung VALUATION!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

" throw BRICs at the PIGS ", Economics Lecture to University Students


If I had told my Economics lecturer Ms.Carol when I was doing my A-Levels in Damansara Utama & Shah Alam many decades ago that I am going to give an Economics Lecture to University students in years to come...she'll probably can't stop laughing until the end of class.

IF I had told her that I am going to give a Public Lecture on Economics with my dorm mates Atoque & Fiq, she'll probably die laughing that day.


FORTUNATELY (or, Unfortunately...depending on whose Weltanschauung) that is what happened on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 at IIUM-PJ Lecture Hall B at around 9PM.

Read HERE for another perspective of the lecture by my Co-Presenter I.e. Taufiq Khalid Sahan.




































No comments: