MY Weltanschauung VALUATION!!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

My GE13 Predictions %!?


UPDATE 06/05/2013:

Even before results were out, my sms to those who'd asked for my opinion were as follows:-

" BN wil win simple majority & hard pressed to maintain 2008 numbers.
However, in terms of votes PR wil win.
Winners 2nite wil be DAP, PAS & UMNO (winners-neutral).
Neutral on PKR, STAR & SAPP.
Losers wil b MCA, MIC, Gerakan, PPP.
3rd Force e.g. BERJASA, PCM, KITA, SAPP, SWP & STAR will kacau a few places. (refer HERE )


And with official results out and as per my analysis, I'm almost spot on.
Variances were:-
(1) PKR did not perform as bad as expected. Credible candidates fielded helped them to steady their ship.
(2) MIC also did not perform as bad as expected. Had expected them to win in Sg.Siput and lose in Segamat but the reverse happened. Cameron Highlands was secured, thanks to BERJASA.


Other Comments:
UMNO
PAS

>>>>>>>
In the weeks leading to GE13, many friends (mainly RMC, A-Levels, IIUM & UM/AEI alumni) and acquaintances - from CEOs, Government Servants to Academicians asked me as to what the end result will be.

After the Sabah incident, my views had never wavered.

My analysis were constant:-
BN will win simple majority and a decline from 2008 numbers is for me not unexpected.
All this talk of BN regaining their 2/3majority is simply bollocks.

PR will however win the popular votes casted.
PR will gain a few more seats in Pahang, Johor, Sarawak & Sabah but they'll lose seats in Kedah, Perak, Selangor & KL.


WINNERS:
DAP
UMNO
PAS


NEUTRAL:
PKR

LOSERS:
MCA
Gerakan
MIC
PPP

"KACAU" or "TROUBLEMAKERS":
BERJASA
PCM
KITA
PSM
SAPP
STAR
SWP
+ Independents

No comments: