MY Weltanschauung VALUATION!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

CHANGE(Hype) I DON'T Believe In......Obama Screws the Palestinians!!!










"...if somebody is sending rockets into my house,

where my 2 daughters sleep at night,

I'm going to do everything in my power to stop that


Barack Obama(B.O.)



Such shallow, 'on the surface' and superficial type of analysis is something I'd expected from Bush but not from B.O. Then again, the comments were made by BO last year and only recently shown by CNN(for reasons known only to CNN and their funders/backers)!

Based to a certain extent on this subtle comment re-highlighted by CNN and support from President-Elect B.O., Israel took it upon them to launch the Gaza Strip invasion.


The hype is starting to show.......nothing have changed. USA will still screw the PALESTINE of their birth rights in favour of their finance master Israel.



"B.O. - CHANGE, I DON'T BELIEVE IN!"


P.S: B.O. - What do you tell Palestinian Anwar Balousha who as a result of Israel atrocities had to bury 5 of his daughters aged 4, 8, 13, 14 & 17 respectively?



Would you then call him a terrorist for attacking Israel?

No comments: