For the FIRST TIME ever for MY Weltanschauung blog.....a person of Authority responded to my Comments/Suggestions on 4th August(1200 & 1817hours).
However,I am not at liberty to publish both responses!
Suffice to say, both responses managed to elucidate the author on RMC's status.
" SIR, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE STATUS UPDATE! "
Wasalam & Best Regards.
- by the OPA President i.e. OP Maj. Gen(Rtd) Datuk Paduka Dr. Termidzi
"....how can RMC capitalise on being the ONLY school/college located in a university campus!? "
- by an OP Dr. who just came back from UK (CA's batch mate)
"....at the end of the day, it's NOT the quantity of Puteras we churn out
but, rather the QUALITY.
I'd rather have 50 quality OPs rather than 500 questionable ones "
- with the recent brouhaha over english as a teaching medium, Change RMC into an english medium college...thus ensuring its distinctiveness & competitiveness!
- apart from General Leadership Training emphasis should also be given to specific soft skills training like presentation, debate, negotiations, etiquette mutatis-mutandis
- Convert the old Cadet Wing into a RMC Museum cum Hall of Fame + incorporate a RMC Hotel & Training Centre for sustainability....after all WEST POINT, New York have a hotel!