- NOT having to wait for taxis.
- CHEAP Services e.g. Haircut, Shoe repairs by a Cobbler, Reflexology massage etc.
- ENTREPRENEURIAL people.
- One's patronage at most establishment are really valued/appreciated!
- RANGE of Choices to suit one's budget...from dead cheap to extremely extravagant.
- Spending around 1million Rupiah per month for a shared Room(Rumah Kos) with laundry & ironing thrown in!
- CREATIVE, elections!
INDONESIA (the 4th NATION): Internship programme at the ASEAN Secretariat, Jakarta. Attached to the Political & Security Co-operation Directorate under Mr. Termsak. APSC is one of the 3 pillars of the ASEAN community. May - July 2009.
MALAYSIA (HOME COUNTRY). 1st Paid Job was as a Shop Assistant when I was 8-9years old...1st official Job - at Shangri-la Hotel, KL after my SPM. Other organisations included A&W, Athlete's World, EON Finance(EON Bank Group), UNISYS MSC...where I was attached to the PM's Department at the newly completed Putrajaya administrative city in 2000-2001, Perfect Know-How & Araf Vektor.
MY RM177 Comment / 177 Rupiah Ngobrol: